Sunday, November 1, 2009

Watch this space…

Life throws you so many curve balls; however it’s how you pick yourself up and dust yourself off that will determine the path you take in life.
These past three years I’ve been hit by one to many curve balls, some were throwing gently towards me, while others had no mercy and just whacked that ball against me with all its might!
However, after a few bumps and bruises, and a few scratches here and there, I’ve managed to pick myself up, dust myself off and keep walking my path. Yes, some curve balls have even left scars, but those are there to remind me of what not to do, where not to go or who not to befriend again.
I’m finally nearing the end of this chapter of my life. This chapter I’d like to call the lost and found. It’s been a chapter of finding myself, what my interests really are, who my friends really are, what career path I actually want to take and finding out how I want to see myself in five years time. Lost, because, I’ve lost my freedom from responsibility, my careless childhood days and my being able to fully depend on my parents (the good old days of tuckshop money!)
I’ve officially entered into the big wide world of adults (or what I use to refer to them as a kid, “big people”).
So watch this space for the new chapter in my life, the chapter I’d like to call the future and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment