Sunday, November 1, 2009

What motivates me…

Gosh, this is the type of question that one gets answered when being interviewed! The funny thing is, I saw a cartoon once that read “I’m trying to find the motivation to get motivated!” Many people find that problem, that they have no inspiration, motivation or muse to get them motivated about work, love and life in general.
Lucky for me, I have the most amazing mom and loving home environment – that’s what keeps me going and keeps me motivated.My mom has faced many trials and tribulations in her life, and despite it all she still walks around with her head held high, looks after our family and always has a smile on her face.
When the hardships of life get the better of me, I think about what my mom went through and realise that God will never give you a cross that is too heavy to bear; because once you overcome that obstacle, you come out a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment